콜로라도 300 버전 3.0 정식버전입니다.
Updates & Downloads
Colorado 300 software version 3.00
as of September 14, 2009
Download (3.49 MB) <-- 요거 누르시면 다운되요..^^
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Added Waypoint Averaging application. (For more information visit our new Trail Tech website at http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/trail-tech/)
- Added ability to load maps from any img file in the Garmin directory
- Added ability to see a list of points from the map when several points are at the same location
- Added customizable text to unit power-on screen (see Garminstartup.txt)
- Improved render quality of GB Discoverer maps and maps with satellite imagery
- Improved power on reliability
- Improved connection reliability with Spanner
- Improved appearance of depth data field when using big numbers
- Fixed some scan points not working properly with Garmin GB Discoverer maps
- Fixed issue with Garmin GB Discover maps not showing at some zoom levels with detail set to least
- Fixed errors in user grid entry
- Fixed the time label of the graph in Elevation Plot
- Fixed selection of Leap Day on Calendar, Hunt & Fish and Sun & Moon pages
- Fixed hunting waypoint symbols not transferring properly
- Fixed issues with routing avoidances
- Added support for Garmin GB Discoverer maps
- Added ability to view marine chart notes for marine points
- Added ability to change the date for the tide and currents charts
- Added support for marine fishing, nautical, and off modes
- Fixed a potential shutdown that can occur when panning the map that is showing satellite imagery
- Fixed issue with 3d view not showing proper elevation detail
- Fixed issue when marking waypoints in the W Malayan RSO position format.
- Added GDA94 and NAD83 datum support.
- Fixed importing gpx files from outside of the GarminGPX folder.
- Improved accuracy of altimeter for large altitude changes.
- Fixed text writing on top of itself in some geocaches descriptions.
- Fixed freeze when loading some geocaches descriptions.
- Fixed issues with power off pressure trending.
- Added support for downloading geocaches written using Groundspeak v1.1 extentions.
- Improved map drawing performance in some situations.
- Fixed 3D View not showing detail from supplemental maps.
- Fixed waypoint and geocache symbols not updating on the map after being changed.
- Fixed issue where the Colorado would temporarily stop responding after a spell search.
- Fixed issue with elevation over time plot.
- Fixed issue with position format not saving over power cycles.
- Fixed issue with display of selected location config field.
- Added ability to turn elevation shading off, included in user profile settings
- Added ability to log a comment with geocaching Field Notes
- Added ability to save map selections to user profile settings
- Added compass setting to saved user profile settings
- Added tracback along current track
- Added ability to determine public land survey or USGS Quad name for Topo 24k HD cartography
- Added progress bar during software updates
- Added error message when the max number of geocache or gpx files is exceeded
- Added ability to search near a map point
- Added ability to use the map to add a point to a route
- Fixed shutdown when deleting a waypoint from the map
- Improved odometer distance calculation
- Improved Wherigo engine
- Improved backlight behavior
- Improved compass / GPS heading autoswitch behavior
- Improved keyboard behavior in address & intersection searches
- Improved behavior in low battery state
- Improved behavior of turn-by-turn route recalculations
- Improved map drawing to eliminate redraws when not necessary
- Improved map drawing to reduce partial map draws
- Improved map drawing to enhance appearance of trails
- Improved usability of WGS84 by listing as a datum rather than just a spheroid
- Improved automatic track archiving when archiving very lengthy activity segments
- Improved button behavior when logging geocache attempt
- Improved stopwatch timing
- Improved distance precision when reviewing a point and tracks
- Improved inter-tidal color in non-marine colors
- Improved readability of geocache_visit.txt
- Increased maximum number of GPX files processed to 200
- Corrected guidance text to not truncate streets when not necessary
- Corrected behavior of proximity alarms in custom points of interest
- Corrected potential issues that prevented user alarm from sounding
- Corrected map drawing above 75 degrees latitude
- Corrected potential issue when attempting to delete profiles
- Corrected issue that generated extra waypoints at poweron when 'Mark Waypoint' was the first listed shortcut
- Corrected potential issue preventing 'Waypoints' from being listed in 'Where to?'
- Corrected issue that prevented poor signal strength messages from disappearing if a fix was achieved
- Corrected calculated issue that prevented complete display of large numbers
- Corrected specified schema path for GPX files
- Corrected Dutch keyboard to include 'Z' for address searches
- Corrected User Grid to retain settings between power cycles
- Corrected User Grid to allow 'E' and 'W' for longitude origin entry
- Corrected shutdown issue when unit has empty Saved.gpx file
- Corrected issue of missing active route when you select 'GO' from the full screen map in geocache mode
- Corrected issue when selecting a custom poi from the recent found list after it is removed from the system
- Corrected issue when selecting units on the stopwatch page using non-English languages
- Corrected issue when you spell a geocache and the list doesn't reduce when the keyboard auto-pops
- Corrected issue where you can't get to a hint for a geocache once you set it to found then back to unfound
- Corrected issue where the chart information option would show up incorrectly
- Corrected duplicate entries in the other menu when in page loop mode
- Corrected external power lost message in non-English languages
- Corrected issue with waypoint symbol selection shutdown
- Corrected issue where the unit will hang when you try to restore a Wherigo cartridge
- Corrected potential shutdown going to mass storage mode when you have custom POI's loaded
- Corrected issues with Cyrillic characters
- Added ability to reposition waypoint to current location
- Added support for language-specific keyboards
- Added support for editing location in all position formats
- Added Spanner support
- Improved drawing of BlueChart tidal areas
- Improved performance when exiting mass storage mode
- Improved paperless goecaching (various)
- Improved Wherigo player (various)
- Corrected potential shutdown when selecting maps with a large variety of maps loaded
- Corrected potential shutdown when profiling a long route
- Corrected avoiding highways
- Corrected display of found geocaches
- Corrected issue preventing name of lakes and rivers from showing when highlighted
- Improved acquisition time in certain circumstances.
- Improved power on time.
- Improved backlight support.
- Improved support for NiMH batteries.
- Improved Wherigo player.
- Added ability to show and review geocaches on the map.
- Added ability to log geocaches as found.
- Increased maximum geocache count to 2000.
- Added support for BlueChart currents.
- Added ability to view extended information for custom POI's.
- Added ability for turn preview beep to reset the backlight timeout.
- Corrected map to display road labels.
- Corrected map to display small towns.
- Corrected map to not change orientation when beginning pan mode.
- Corrected metric nautical setting to display appropriate map scale.
- Support for Colorado Field Notes, at geocaching.com.
- Added setting to turn off the compass.
- Alarm clock will not change your backlight if it is already on.
- Low battery warning shows on powerup when appropriate.
- Improved DEM shading with supplemental maps.
- Fixed marine colors for depth soundings and active track.
- Added ability to view extended chart information and chart notes.
- Improve share wirelessly connection.
- Fixed potential shutdown when using partially discharged alkaline batteries and significant amounts of backlight.
- Improved backlight usability.
- Corrected potential memory leak on altimeter page.
- Corrected issue that changed map setting to north up if reviewing a point on the map.
- Changed the automotive view angle to match automotive products.
- Added ability to exit compass calibration if calibration fails.
- Improved performance and error handling of Share Wirelessly application.
- Corrected tone of route turn warnings.
- Added height and depth information on review pages if the information is available (related to marine maps).
- Corrected drawing of spot soundings.
- Improved drawing of satellite imagery in 400i and 400c.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Colorado onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Colorado to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Allow your Colorado to initialize and enter USB mode.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 2000 or later operating system and an available USB port.
|공지||가민 오레곤 450 설정하기 ||푸른하늘||2012.04.22||892|
|공지||오래곤 550을 이용한 멀티캐시찾기 방법 ||지오킹||2010.10.07||1976|
|15||New Montana 600 ||모터시티||2011.08.18||1330|
|14||5천만원짜리 GPS가 오차율 2cm 미만 이랍니다. ||마에노||2010.08.27||2365|
|13||오래곤 550 업데이트( Version 4.0) 하고 보니 달라진게?||지오킹||2010.10.22||1482|
|12||오래곤 550 업데이터 V3.90 ||지오킹||2010.10.09||1381|
|11||오래곤 550 펌웨어 업후 캐시퀵필터가 신설되었네요 ||지오킹||2010.06.05||1722|
|10||Geomate.jr 첫 필드 테스트 ||紅衣||2010.03.14||1840|
|9||오래곤 550 메뉴 한글화 ||지오킹||2010.03.10||3149|
|8||오래곤 550 펌업데이트 ||지오킹||2010.03.11||2177|
|7||Geomate.jr...두번째 이야기 ||紅衣||2009.10.07||1905|
|6||Geomate.jr.. 첫번째 이야기 ||紅衣||2009.09.28||1929|
|5||오래곤 550에 3축컴파스가 유용하겠군요... ||지오킹||2010.01.25||3062|
|4||Geomate.jr의 아시아 지역 지원은 금년 말 즈음... ||紅衣||2009.11.13||1657|
|3||chche state set up ||3pil||2009.10.16||1992|
|»||Colorado 300 software version 3.00 as of September 14, 2009 ||이지스||2009.09.15||2277|
|1||Colorado software version 2.96 Beta as of August 8, 2009 ||이지스||2009.09.02||1769|